So. Upon seeing the image below MANY MANY scenarios popped into my head. Not one of which had a favorable ending.
I’m going to go ahead and just assume this is a man advertising a place to stay. Why? Because if a woman really needed a “companion” that badly she would have one. Why? Because women can always find someone who wants to hang with us. That’s just the way it is.
To Whoever would even CONSIDER living with this guy,
Ok, to be fair, everything on the sign is spelled correctly; so the person who created the sign has got that going for him, which is nice. However, let’s think about a couple of things.
1. What is this person’s definition of “companionship?”
2. Is the new boon “companion” supposed to be living in the back of the pickup truck behind the lattice wall?
3. Usually people use homemade signs to sell or advertise something after have already spoken with friends, family and acquaintances about the item/proposition first, to see if anyone is interested. You know, word of mouth. The fact that this gentleman had to resort to creating a sign means NO ONE the person KNOWS even wants to live with him for free in exchange for “companionship.” Think about it.
4. Didn’t the movie “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” start with a scene like this?
Now let’s do the following:
1. Get this man’s license plate number then walk away a safe distance so you can’t be observed.
2. Look at the man who gets in the truck. Memorize that face.
3. Keep up with police blotters and watch the local news paying attention to the guy paraded around for the “perp walk.” You know, the man who is accused of murder after neighbors found 5 disembodied heads with the word “companion” tattooed on the forehead.
4. High five yourself for not being a boon “companion.”
Or skip all of the above and just walk away.
Thank you People of Wal~Mart.